Important Information on Covid-19 and Customer Deliveries
To ensure both your safety and to protect our team we will have a range of measures in place during Level 2 including:
- Physical distancing requirement of 2m including reminder signage
- Encouraging customers to use contactless payment where possible
- Monitoring, and limiting if necessary, the number of customers in-store
- Increased cleaning particularly for counters
- Hand sanitiser for team members and customers
We thank you for your support
When we call to book a delivery
We will check the delivery is for a home, business or retirement village, as some businesses have procedures to be followed for deliveries, and many retirement villages are currently not accepting deliveries.
Please note under level 2 we can do contactless deliveries. Please bear this in mind. This may mean most deliveries are left at your door or in your garage.
When delivering furniture
Our delivery staff will follow health and safety protocols to protect against the spread of Covid-19 including:
- Use of hand sanitiser before and after every delivery
- Regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces on vehicles, (steering wheel, handles)
- Contactless delivery procedures
- Social distancing
Please understand we have currently suspended our furniture unwrap, assembly, and packaging removal services.
For physical distancing and handling reasons, we will no longer be asking you to sign for the delivery. A verbal ‘ok’ will be noted by the driver as an acceptance/check you have all your items.
We thank you in advance for your understanding; this procedure is subject to further review should the situation regarding Covid-19 change.
The Design Store